Friends of the Library
* Friends Yoga: Every Friday
* The chair yoga classes from 5:00 to 6:00 pm are free, donations accepted.
* The regular yoga classes are from 6:00 to 7:30 pm, and are $5.00 per class.
* Former library director Jim Holley, a registered yoga teacher, will continue to teach the class.
* Donations support Friends of the Vestal Public Library programs.
For more information, contact Jim Holley at (607)754-4244
Saturday, 9 am to 2 pm
There will be a wide selection of both adult and children's books.
Hardcover books- .50
Large paperbacks (trade)- .50
Small paperbacks (mass market)- .25 or 5 for $1
Bag Sale at 1:00 pm- $3.00 per bag
COMING SOON.....2017 SUMMER READING PROGRAM: BUILD A BETTER WORLD
Check back in the next few weeks to see our exciting Summer program line-up. Special programs will include:
-Touch a Truck
-Harry Potter Event
-Family Fort Night
-And MUCH MORE!
Paws For Friendship
Come Read with therapy dogs.
Monday, June 5th 6:00-8:00 P.M
Monday, July 3rd 6:00-8:00 P.M
Monday, August 7th 6:00-8:00 P.M