Friends of the Library
* Friends Yoga: Every Friday
* The chair yoga classes from 5:00 to 6:00 pm are free, donations accepted.
* The regular yoga classes are from 6:00 to 7:30 pm, and are $5.00 per class.
* Former library director Jim Holley, a registered yoga teacher, will continue to teach the class.
* Donations support Friends of the Vestal Public Library programs.
For more information, contact Jim Holley at (607)754-4244
Saturday, 9 am to 2 pm
There will be a wide selection of both adult and children's books.
Hardcover books- .50
Large paperbacks (trade)- .50
Small paperbacks (mass market)- .25 or 5 for $1
Bag Sale at 1:00 pm- $3.00 per bag
2017 Summer Reading Program
We have a new coloring sheet for ages 0-12 for our Reading Program. Prizes for most ages include science kits, Rumble Ponies tickets, a free book, and an entry into our Ice Cream Party.
For programs, you earn raffle entries with each one you attend. Our raffle baskets are on display, so stop in to see them today.
Paws For Friendship
Come Read with therapy dogs.
Monday, July 3rd 6:00-8:00 P.M
Monday, August 7th 6:00-8:00 P.M